Paul Weyland takes LIVE broadcaster questions! In this session:
- I have a new local mom and pop distillery client. They sell their whiskey in local and chain stores. What approach can I use to drive listeners to buy their product as we approach the high volume holiday sales?
- How important is it for a client to have a modern and exciting website?
- I have a pressure washer company client whose minimum residential job is $800 with a profit of 70%. He wants a proposal that shows a clear ROI for him. I am a first year AE. Can you tell me how to do this and what other info I should provide?
- When is the best time to reach out to ad agencies for financial institutions?
- Our market has many local gift shops. One in particular is more outside of town and also has a new coffee shop in it. How can I sell this shop and deal with the excuse that our signal does not reach their location?