Last Updated: May 30, 2013
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS As a condition to using Services, you are provided with a username and password that grants you access to certain Membership areas on the Site as contractually agreed upon by you directly or a third party organization (i.e. a state broadcast association) on your behalf for your exclusive use only.
LBS reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel an LBS User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your LBS password.
5. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS LBS respects the intellectual property rights of its trainers. It is LBS’s policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. LBS will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, LBS may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. LBS will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS You acknowledge that LBS has no control over, what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release LBS from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. LBS will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance or legality of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. LINKS The Services may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because LBS has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that LBS is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that LBS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL LBS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS LBS, Local Broadcast Sales and other LBS graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of LBS in the U.S. and/or other countries. LBS’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. The images and icons available in the LBS icon pack may be used by a partner and third party sites in connection with providing appropriate links to the LBS Site. This Site and all the Content it contains, or may in the future contain, is the property of LBS and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are owned by third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Site or any Content displayed on this Site, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of LBS or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Site. Subject to your full compliance with these terms, LBS authorizes you to view the Content, make a single copy of it, and print that copy, but only for your own lawful, personal, noncommercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content, and provided that the Content, or any part thereof, is not modified.