LBS Creative Expert, Tim Burt, takes LIVE broadcaster questions! In this session:
- Can you give an example for a dentist using the subway system?
- How might a formula like this work for things like bars/restaurants/beer/liquor where the pain point isn’t quite so dramatic as the examples shared.
- What do you recommend if a client does NOT meet the three requirements? For example, they are just looking to increase awareness, wanting something more creative/humorous, recruitment, etc.
- What is something you feel broadcasters need to focus on creatively that may not be focused on enough?
- I have heard some say to never start a spot with a question. Clearly, you have been successful with it though. When is it ok to start with a question versus when you shouldn’t?