Paul Weyland take LIVE broadcaster questions! In this session:
- Annual buys are always best. However, I’ve found it tough to get people to commit right now with the uncertainty of the long term. What are your thoughts about going to shorter term? How would you position that?
- I have a small car dealer that never advertises. He has nicer cars than most local used car dealers. Is there something I can say to him now to maybe make him change his mind?
- How do you have your reps balance between being an advocate for their clients and their financial responsibility to the company?
- Do you have any ideas for personal injury attorney without making them sound cliché or like ambulance chasers?
- Do you have any ideas for the Home Services industry?
- Do you have any ideas for Dentists? This is a tough category.