Paul Weyland takes LIVE broadcaster questions! In this session:
- Can you elaborate on the importance of “brief” presentations to get to the point? Our group has a tendency to have 9-15 page presentations which to me seem too much.
- Chiropractors are getting more and more into alternative treatments for various things, one of which is stem cell treatment for joint ailments. Any ideas for this category?
- I’m a commercial producer for my station. How can I get my account exec to bring me the information I need to come up with a creative solution that speaks to the viewer?
- You had mentioned years ago the best reps seemed to have a certain number of accounts on the air each month. How many do you believe they should have?
- How would you develop an engaging creative message towards doctors?