LBS Broadcast Selling Expert, Paul Weyland, takes LIVE broadcaster questions! In this session:
- Our station doesn’t offer any digital services – how would you reply to a client that is switching to all digital?
- How would you sell to restaurants with multiple locations?
- A lot of my clients and prospects are busy and say that they don’t have time to talk with me about their advertising plans. Any thoughts on how I can overcome their indifference?
- Potential clients are asking me for demographics. When a station does not have a lot of that kind of data, where do you start?
- You mentioned getting fired by a client. When and how should I decide to fire a client?