Mike Cheney, expert in the art of understanding people, answers LIVE broadcaster questions! In this session:
- How can I do a better job of knowing my customer’s personality style and then adjusting my behavior to comfortably close sales?
- Is there a certain time frame when talking with a prospective client that you should stay away from? In other words, how long is too long?
- At our station we constantly repeat the phrase, “always be closing”. Does that philosophy work with all four personality styles?
- How do you stay on track with the Expressives that want to talk about everything in their life?
- I am now second-guessing my philosophy of “selling to others the way I like to be sold to”. You are saying something a bit different, aren’t you?