As you sell your Halloween packages, you might want to perk up your sales presentation with these Halloween stats and facts:
1. The day after Halloween is the heaviest day of the year for photo uploads on Facebook. (Great stat to share when pitching photo contests or social media promotions.)
2. Children are more likely to be involved in a pedestrian accident on Halloween night than any other night of the year. (Want to know how important this fact is to personal injury lawyers? The first page of results on Google for the search terms “halloween children pedestrian accidents” are all links to law firms!)
3. The average person spent $72.31 on Halloween last year, up from $66.28 the year before.
5. 50% of kids prefer chocolate as a Halloween treat over all other candy.
6. Half of all Americans will put up Halloween decorations in their yard. Spending on Halloween decorations is only second to Christmas.
8. 18 to 24 year olds are more likely to attend or throw a Halloween party than any other demographic.
9. Those under 34 are 146% more likely to shop online for Halloween parties than those over the age of 55.
10. One-fifth of Americans order take out or delivery on Halloween.